The last few days I’ve been so miserable that writing was unthinkable. Even now it is difficult, but doable.
What’s going On?
- One of my eyes has a bleed in it, so I have a blind spot right in the middle of my field of vision. It’s not too bad in that it’s only the size of someone’s face if they’re standing 2 ft away. It is however very disorienting and makes me want to keep my eyes closed. How did this happen? It’s a side effect of low plates and should resolve itself in about a month. I need to be careful with coughing and sneezing hard though.
- I have a small pneumonia in my upper right lung that makes it hard to breathe, especially when I’m lying down.
- I have a new kidney disease. not entirely sure the cause,,, I’m on steroids as of today to try and get that under control.
- Today I also got a bone marrow biopsy!!! Results should be in in 48 hrs. This will hopefully tell us that all this treatment has been worth it.
The kids have started taekwondo. They are loving it! I’ve gotten to see one kiddo per day. I’m usually nervous before they come because my nausea is so bad, and I’m so miserable, but seeing them is such a delight!! I’ve also had the privilege to get a lot of time with my sister, husband and cousins. I feel so loved… I wish I could interact better with them. It’s such a treat to see them, but I feel sick talking too much.
- That all my misery go away- nausea, swelling, etc.
- That the kidney disease be quickly resolved, as well as the pneumonia
- For good sleep
- For my blast cells to be near 0 when they look at the biopsy results!